Complaint Review: © 2013 True Beauty Media LLC o/a Skin HD

• Updated: Thu, May 08, 2014

• Reported By: tlf — Coral Springs Florida
© 2013 True Beauty Media LLC o/a Skin HD
Skin HD, 7014 HUNT CLUB RD Zionsville, Indiana USA

© 2013 True Beauty Media LLC o/a Skin HD Skin HDRadiant Skincare BUYER BEWARE DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY-ITS A RIP OFF Zionsville Indiana

*Consumer Comment: Thanks for the phone #

*Consumer Comment: Skin HD / Vitaskin

Purchased a trial sample of skin care that was actually listed on my facebook feed as being endorsed by Dr. Oz. Impressed by the propaganda I signed up for a 10-day trial.

I never received the trial.  However about 10+ days later I noticed a charge in the amount of 89.73 deducted from my credit card.  Keep in mind I never received the product.

When I called the 800# on the transaction supplied to my bank to inquire as to why they were charging me for something I never received I was on hold in their queue for 1 hour and 15 minutes.  I actually do not believe anyone truly picks up the lines.  I tried several more times throughout the day again with no luck, I did select the option to leave my information but I am not holding my breathe anyone will call me back.

Upon further research it is clear this is a scam.  I never got the product but they charged my account.  Additionally, there is no valid phone number or true website now that I am digging deeper.

I filed a complaint with the FTC and I am disputing with my bank.  Expensive lesson to learn.

The company goes by a few names, SkinHD, and Radiant Skin care and True Beauty Media LLC o/a Skin HD .

Please watch those Dr. Oz ads and more importantly when they offer you a product for only shipping and handling.  Lesson Learned but I would hate for anyone else to get taken like I did.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2014 02:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/-2013-True-Beauty-Media-LLC-oa-Skin-HD/Zionsville-Indiana-46077/-2013-True-Beauty-Media-LLC-oa-Skin-HD-Skin-HDRadiant-Skincare-BUYER-BEWARE-DO-NOT-DO-1113365. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on © 2013 True Beauty Media LLC o/a Skin HD

Thanks for the phone #

AUTHOR: Patty Z - ()

I, too, didn't realize that I was getting a trial that had to be returned or cancelled in 14 days.  I called the # you indicated. They reduced my 1st bill  by 50% and my ongoing order by 75%. I'll give it another month to see if I like the product well enough to bay $22 per month.

Skin HD / Vitaskin

AUTHOR: kdy30 - ()

My wife also having problems with this company.  A representative at our bank was able to track down a phone # for Skin HD.  (888-234-2832)   The first option in their automated system is to cancel your 'membership' ... that should tell you something.