Complaint Review: 888 Knives R Us 888knivesrus

• Submitted: Fri, April 12, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, April 12, 2013

• Reported By: secretshopper — USA
888 Knives R Us 888knivesrus
11887 Tumbling Oaks Ln Jacksonville, Florida 32223-1966 Internet United States of America

888 Knives R Us 888knivesrus AVOID THIS COMPANY IF YOU VALUE YOUR HARD-EARNED MONEY Internet

I placed a order in January 2013. I received one email that confirmed my order.  Although the company was eager to get my credit card information, I'm still waiting to receive any of the items from my order (as of 4/12/13). I contact the company many times via email, but they have ignored all of my inquiries.  It's good to know that cheap prices = cheap quality customer service as well. Thankfully their website is no longer active, so I hope this terrible company has become bankrupt and doesn't return to cyberspace.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2013 11:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/-888-Knives-R-Us-888knivesrus/internet/888-Knives-R-Us-888knivesrus-AVOID-THIS-COMPANY-IF-YOU-VALUE-YOUR-HARD-EARNED-MONEY-Int-1042915. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 888 Knives R Us 888knivesrus