Complaint Review: A Creative Approach

• Updated: Sat, April 16, 2011

• Reported By: Adam — Savannah Georgia United States of America
A Creative Approach
306 Jefferson Street Savannah, Georgia United States of America

A Creative Approach Creative Approach email harrasment poor service abuse arrogant personal attacks Savannah, Georgia

*Consumer Suggestion: You did the right thing Adam

*Consumer Comment: pUleeze

On April 6 2011  I visited (a)Creative Approach, Jefferson Street, Savannah, Georgia in an attempt to communicate with them in regards to producing a high profile art print for wide distribution. What I encountered at a creative approach after a period of no service. Was an individual who never identified himself as a shop worker. I attempted to explain to him (the shop worker) what my needs were. He  forwarded me to utilize one of their vintage computers in house. Dismissing my request. I attempted again to explain to him what my needs were. At that moment he turned his back and offered no help or explanation. I followed up with an email that evening expressing my feelings in regards to my poor experience at A Creative Approach. In response I received several negative emails from the company owner Travis Sawyer. i thanked him for his reply and explained that i referred my job to a different company. [continued below]....
..... I also make it clear to him that I did not wish to continue discussion about the subject. Despite my declaration he continued to email me with an increasingly abusive and insulting tone. He made comments about race, class and his reasons for not worrying about people like me. His response to me was in the form of an attack as if I somehow threatened and insulted him. I want to make it clear that following my first single email I expressed my want to drop the issue and cease email communication. He did not comply and continued to send me emails despite my direct request for him to stop. This to me shows immaturity and a lack of professionalism on his part and business. I have documented all material for you to review if you like. His actions equate to personal harassment. I did not appreciate this kind of treatment. Nor his way of attempting to twist my complaint of his company nto an attack against him. he went into long winded commentary about what he does, who he knows and why he has no reason to be bothered with 'people like me'.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2011 06:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/-A-Creative-Approach/Savannah-Georgia-31401/A-Creative-Approach-Creative-Approach-email-harrasment-poor-service-abuse-arrogant-person-714792. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A Creative Approach

#1 Consumer Suggestion

You did the right thing Adam

AUTHOR: mr. rik - (USA)

You saw through this sham of a company and moved on.

Looks like they can't let it go.

pUleeze

AUTHOR: chas0font - (United States of America)

Just coz u r black now u want to say sumthin about how u were discriminated against .  75 % blacks in this town and you, were discriminated against.  You are a liar. This is what I wanted to say. This customer couldn't pay and found excuses to not pay.