Complaint Review: ACS - Advance Cash Services

• Updated: Mon, July 08, 2013

• Reported By: beautyholder — Hazel Park Michigan
ACS - Advance Cash Services
Internet USA

ACS - Advance Cash Services Sent me an email scam saying that I owe 800.00 on a payday day loan and that I would be prosecuted by the FBI if not paid. This is false accusations and is definitely a scam to get money. These people need to be stopped!! Internet

*Consumer Comment: Just delete the email..

I received an email and this is what it says,

This is to inform you, that you are going to be legally prosecuted in the Court House within a couple of days.  Your SSN is put on hold by the US Federal Government, so before the case if filed we would like to notify you about this matter.

The email also states, there are four serious accusations brought against me such as violation of federal banking regulation, collateral check fraud, theft by deception, electronic fund transfer fraud.

This email appears to be false and a complete scam! I've never pursued a loan with this company and has never had any money deposited into my account.  Proof can be proven if needed.

Something has to be done with these people. They are fraudly using the Federal Government to help pull off their scams and this is something that doesn't sit right with me.  Please, help! I'm also concerned about identity theft due to the fact that the email mentioned about my SSN and my computer's IP address, etc....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2013 11:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/-ACS-Advance-Cash-Services/internet/ACS-Advance-Cash-Services-Sent-me-an-email-scam-saying-that-I-owe-80000-on-a-payday-da-1065231. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ACS - Advance Cash Services

Just delete the email..

AUTHOR: Starvros - ()

Ignore those scams but as well STOP applying for payday and online loans. THAT is how they get your personal info...it is the ONLY way they can and this is one of the many scams they pull once they get that info.