• Submitted: Thu, December 13, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, December 13, 2012

• Reported By: mistyblue — troy New York United States of America
idk Internet United States of America

APPLICATION ASSI EPAY. I need help. this company stole $30.00 out of my checking account today. I have no idea where there located, phone number nothing. if anyone has any info please share. now I have to change my checkin idk, Internet

I need help.. this company stole $30.00 out my account today. I dont have any loans or any idea who these people are. My bank is no help. They tell me well if u contact them maybe u can fight the charge. How can I fight against someone I dont have a address phone number nothing. .they are crooks and thieves. If anyone has contact information for this company please share.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2012 01:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/-APPLICATION-ASSI-EPAY/internet/APPLICATION-ASSI-EPAY-I-need-help-this-company-stole-3000-out-of-my-checking-account-981628. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on APPLICATION ASSI EPAY.