rank

• Reported By: APM — Miami Florida United States of America
ATT

ATT ripoff Internet

*Consumer Comment: Sorry

I am one of the many UNHAPPY customers of ATT. I am writing to let you know that Your company lies and mislead costumers every day. You offer  attractive prices  and bundles that never redeem , Once I signed up for Uverse bundle  I was given a price of  $90 for 6 months and my first bill came  for $346; this month it came for $249.00. When I call they apologize for the inconvenience and promise me this  will not happen again, this is B.S.

I demand from you to tell me why you do this? I demand an honest answer and a true statement from ATT Management. This is laying and stealing, Your service is not good and your customer service is very poor. You do well training your employees like robots to keep reading the same lines without common sense. I am tired of calling and complaining; I already have a case number , I need a solution to my problem, I am not able to pay that excessive amount of money and stay
calm , when I have been robbed by ATT. I am unemployed  so you can understand my despair.

I have been a loyal customer of Bellsouth now ATT ,I have cell phones, home phone, internet and now TV with ATT and I am thinking to cancel the service with ATT and look for some other carrier. there is nothing  as powerful as  word of mouth . So from now on I am going to dedicate my time to speak write and boycott against ATT .

I hope I am not writing to another robot that  will not do anything to solve this issue.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/01/2012 05:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/-ATT/internet/ATT-ripoff-Internet-891455. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ATT

Sorry

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

- Well your hopes are about to be dashed.

This is NOT AT&T and I don't think anyone from AT&T even looks at this site.