Complaint Review: AZ Loan Doctors, LLC

• Submitted: Mon, January 28, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, January 28, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymous — Bay Area California USA
AZ Loan Doctors, LLC
15546 W. W. Port Au Prince Ln Surprise, AZ 85379 Surprise, Arizona United States of America

AZ Loan Doctors, LLC Gary Donald "DOC" Sullivan Loan Modification Fraud, Loan Refinance Fraud, Preying on helpless homeowners Surprise, Arizona

In March 2010, we were seeking options for a loan modification. We had received a referral from a friend for a local mortgage broker/real estate agent.  He came to the house went over the "program" with us.  At the time, we were already in the process with Chase for a loan modication but at that time it was really difficult.  We were turned down by Chase several times before we got the loan modification on our own.  The mortgage broker told us about a program where private investors buy bad loans from the bank but that it is a very slow process as the private investors want a number of bad loans from the same bank (ie Wells Fargo, Chase, etc).  The reason why it would take long is they had to find other clients with the same problem with the same bank (at that time this was not hard to do). In March 2010, we had not heard that you are never to pay a few or pay upfront. We didnt start seeing those commercials until way later.  We had 2 options, pay $2200 and get a new loan at current market value with 10% equity or pay $6200 for a new loan at current market value with 20% equity. We spoke to our family and CPA and opted for the more expensive.  So, we advised the mortgage broker and he said it is actually $4200 not $6200.00.  I was advised to write the check to AZ Loan Doctors, LLC for $4200.00.

After many failed attempts on a loan modification with Chase and a couple years later, Chase finally approved our loan modification and this whole time Doc Sullivan (aka AZ Loan Doctor) made us think that it was his doing.  I follow up with him almost monthly to get an update of our "new loan" option and I am told every time its a slow process, I am waiting to hear, I will call and find out something and he never has an answer for me. So, finally I called Chase last Friday 1/25/2013 only to learn that we gave this man authorization as a 3rd party and he didnt call Chase or our 2nd lender one time. They have no record of him calling ever. Chase then told me that their loan modification they gave us was our doing with Chase and no 3rd party was involved. Not only that, I was doing the loan modification on my own and the mortgage broker and Doc Sullivan were helping us with the private investors that didnt exist.

3 years later, we are at a loss as we signed up for something and paid for something that never existed and was totally fraudulant. This crook took our money and money of other innocent people losing their homes. He wrote a fradulant accolade on his website that we never wrote. This person needs to pay the price and should be charged for a crime of taking advantage of innocent people losing their homes.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2013 04:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/-AZ-Loan-Doctors-LLC/Surprise-Arizona-85379/AZ-Loan-Doctors-LLC-Gary-Donald-DOC-Sullivan-Loan-Modification-Fraud-Loan-Refinance-1005008. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AZ Loan Doctors, LLC