Complaint Review: Absolute Remodeling, Inc.

• Submitted: Sun, June 10, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, November 30, 2012

• Reported By: Dan D — Los Angeles California United States of America
Absolute Remodeling, Inc.
8949 Reseda Blvd Los Angeles, California United States of America

Absolute Remodeling, Inc. Bad. Los Angeles, California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: FRAUD

Needed to do some fairly extensive work on the casa, read a bunch of great stuff about them on their website, liked what I saw and gave them a call. Dude came out listened to what I had to say, took a couple of notes, but no measurements said he'd call in a few days with an estimate. Must not have wanted or needed the work because I never heard back. Don't get it why can't people be honest, not a big enough job, not the kind of work we do tell me I'm a big boy I can take it. Just don't

leave me sitting by the phone like some s***k you met in a bar waiting for you to call.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2012 03:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/-Absolute-Remodeling-Inc/Los-Angeles-California-91324/Absolute-Remodeling-Inc-Bad-Los-Angeles-California-895542. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Absolute Remodeling, Inc.

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

FRAUD

AUTHOR: claudio duvison - (United States of America)

My name is Claudio D and I am the owner of Absolute Remodeling Inc.

After reviewing All the reports on this site, I am POSITIVE that NONE are related to my compamy!

I am the only person in my conpmany who meets future customers, and my reputacion is clean in all major sources such: BBB, CSLB, league of california home owners, Angie's list, yelp and yellow pages, etc.