Complaint Review: Absolutely New

Absolutely New
Solon, Iowa United States of America

Absolutely New RipOff Solon, Iowa

*Consumer Comment: ABSOLUTELYNEW LIKES TO SCREW

In 2010 I contracted with Absolutely New to licence my invention called Scarviette. They promised to go to trade shows and place my product. They told me that they had contacts to manufacture my product and that they many contacts in the clothing industry to place my product.

I received two quarterly reports. Each listed 13-14 contacts that they made. All had zero interest in my product. What is so disturbing to me is that every contact they made was to organizations that had their own design teams and had no interest in licensing from the outside. There are alo 13 weeks in one quarter, so they made one call per week and then they just quit communicating with me. Sarina Soo left for who knows where, the new guy does not respond at all.
So for my 14K plus I received 26 dead end phone calls, 2 reports that no sales person would consider qualified leads, zero representation at trade shows, no plan of action to promote my product, no communication with Absolutely New.

I am still paying off the borrowed money and have Absolutely Nothing to show for it. I do not plan to just give up.

It is too bad that our legal system does not treat people like that with equal justice as people who rob banks. It is legalized robbery.

Just for the record: a product can be classified as "no Interest" only after 200 legitimate sales leads contacts. So I guess Absolutely New thinks that 10 % of that standard is good enough and they consider any contact to be a legitemate sales lead.

I just can't believe that I fell for this con job and nowhere to turn. I am out of more then $14,000 yet I really believe that my product would sell.
S.H. in Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2011 10:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/-Absolutely-New/Solon-Iowa-52333/Absolutely-New-RipOff-Solon-Iowa-813895. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Absolutely New

ABSOLUTELYNEW LIKES TO SCREW

AUTHOR: here to help - (United States of America)

My name is Steve

This company screwed me and many people I know.  I am tired of writing complaints on line but am offering you my phone number. 818-445-1746   If this company has screwed you or you are considering a contract with them give me a call first.  I will point you in the right direction to get the information you need before making your decision as to how you will proceed.