Complaint Review: All West coast auto wrecking

• Submitted: Wed, March 21, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, March 21, 2012

• Reported By: fields34 — seattle Washington United States of America
All West coast auto wrecking
60 E Anthony Rd, Grapeview, Washington 98546 4345 S 104th Pl, Tukwila, Washington United States of America

All West coast auto wrecking Reliable auto wrecking WARNING!!!!! THESE GUYS ARE CROOKS!!!!!! DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THEM!!! 4345 S 104th Pl, Tukwila, Washington

I called and asked if these guys had a dogde dorango engine i needed,they said they have 3. i ordered one. when it arrived it clearly was not the engine i ordered for my truck. they sent me a engine out of something that had a stick shift. i returned the engine and explained to them the situation and they said they were going to send me a refund and also charge me a 30% restocking fee. i explained to them that i shouldnt have to pay for your mistake and i shouldnt be forced to buy something that i do not want, knowing you guys can send me the wrong product and then blame me for your mistake. i also asked to speak to the manager and they were extreamly rude telling me no i cannot speak to him, and he would call and i have not got a phone call. they put on the reciet that they would send me a refund on monday march 27th and i did not recieve it. after speaking to them they told me they are going to give me in store credit. They are extreamly rude. If you purchase something and they make a mistake they will make you pay for it and insist that they are correct. if i would of asked for what they sold and sent to me then i would be fine, but they sold and sent me what they wanted to send me and when i wanted to return it, they were rude and did not give me my money back...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2012 09:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/-All-West-coast-auto-wrecking/4345-S-104th-Pl-Tukwila-Washington-98178/All-West-coast-auto-wrecking-Reliable-auto-wrecking-WARNING-THESE-GUYS-ARE-CROOKS-857576. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All West coast auto wrecking