scholarship

Complaint Review: American Home mortgage

• Submitted: Sat, February 16, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, February 21, 2013

• Reported By: desiree lyons — myrtle beach South Carolina United States of America
American Home mortgage
po box 619063 dallas, Texas United States of America

American Home mortgage I applied for a loan modification last year after being denied a refi at a lower rate because my home is worth much less then I owe. Amish said it would take 3 months. dallas Texas

*Consumer Comment: Questions

I applied for a loan modification thru American Home mortgage last year after being denied a refi with another bank at a lower rate because my home is worth much less then I owed on it . American home mortgage said it would take up to 90 days.They did nothing but stall and sell the loan to Homeward Residential so I started the whole process over with Homeward It is now February 2013 and I was just notified today my loan was transferred to Ocwen I am extremely frustrated. Should I even bother or just let the property go? The rate is 7.50 % on 310,000 the house is only worth 250,000 any advise . Desiree S.C.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2013 07:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/-American-Home-mortgage/dallas-Texas-75261/American-Home-mortgage-I-applied-for-a-loan-modification-last-year-after-being-denied-a-1015536. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Home mortgage

Questions

AUTHOR: Inspector - (USA)

Is this home up for foreclosure?  Are you applying for these loans because you can no longer afford the mortgage payments?  Or are you looking for a bail out because you don't want the home at it's present value?

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC