- Report: #1143770
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: American VIP Transportation Christopher Moon Mark Hughes
American VIP Transportation Christopher Moon Mark Hughes314 W Cerritos Avenue Anaheim, California USA
American VIP Transportation Christopher Moon Mark Hughes Christopher Moon Mark Hughes American VIP Transportation - Limousine company / American VIP Transportation Limousine / American VIP Limos / American VIP Transport Limos / American VIP Transport Limousines Dirty Dangerous Cars, Mentally Unstable Drivers, SCAM, American VIP Transport is a racket Anaheim California
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Dirty car, broken car, insane driver. We had to get out of the limousine and stay at a hotel, because the driver was a danger to our children.Here is a brief list of the things that went wrong:
- Driver late
- Driver wearing stained pants, t s**t
- Driver manic like someone on Cocaine, talking nonstop and very inappropriate
- Missing panel inside car, with exposed sharp and rusty steel
- Every major fixture broken off
- Only one AC vent worked and it was taped on. Only one setting and kept turning off.
- Driver blasing his own music upfront and unresponsive
- Lots of sand on the seat
- Mold on the bar
- A grocery bag with plastic party cups and a flat of bottled water waiting on the seat, nothing more
- All electrical outlets broken
- Driver got lost
- Wobbly seats, not bolted down (this is why we insisted we be dropped at the neareat hotel as we had children)
I incurred the cost of staying at a hotel overnight, because I could not risk having a crazy person drive my wife and children. It's one thing just to be ripped off, but I will not risk their safety. This was expensive.
Spoke to someone at American VIP Transport. They were unresponsive, even though I was calm and polite. It seems they get these complaints all the time. Check out their Yelp page.
SHAME on Limos.com for switching out our reservation at the last minute. Read Rip Off Reports on Limos.com and it becomes clear that American VIP Transportation pays to have other companies reservations cancelled so that they can get th ride. Negative feedback about both companies goes back for years.
I have been riding in Limousines for most of my life. Please do not mistake this report for the whining of a spoiled brat. I have had bad service before, but nothing that comes even remotely close to this. This company endangered the safety of my wife and children.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2014 08:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/-American-VIP-Transportation-Christopher-Moon-Mark-Hughes/Anaheim-California/American-VIP-Transportation-Christopher-Moon-Mark-Hughes-Christopher-Moon-Mark-Hughes-Am-1143770. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.