Complaint Review: Anchor House Financial

• Submitted: Wed, June 06, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, June 06, 2012

• Reported By: Llpchs74 — Austin Texas United States of America
Anchor House Financial
1187 Coast Village Road, Montecito California 9310 Internet United States of America

Anchor House Financial American Standard Online Total Rip-Off Internet

On 4/9/2012 I opened an account with Anchor House Financial with the understanding of if I wasn't satisfied I would receive a full refund. As soon as I received my code to log in. I did so.
 I drove pass some of the properties. I sent out letters like instructed. I contacted Anchor House when I didn't get a response from at least 1 properties. I spoke with 1 property owner,  and she stated that she wasn't selling or was she in an financial problem. I requested my refund then.

I wanted my refund nothing more.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2012 07:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/-Anchor-House-Financial/internet/Anchor-House-Financial-American-Standard-Online-Total-Rip-Off-Internet-893601. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Anchor House Financial