Complaint Review: AttorneyRobert Hill

• Submitted: Fri, September 21, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, September 21, 2012

• Reported By: Anonymous — Las vegas Internet United States of America
AttorneyRobert Hill

AttorneyRobert Hill Lawyer Rob Hill No Personality, Lazy, Fat, Scumbag, Lying worthless Attorney. las vegas, Internet

I engaged Robert Hill to help me fight my criminal case. I was charged with simple trespassing. Robert Hill did not seem like he cared about my case he said it was an easy case. I retained him and told him I was innocent and had permission to go onto the Hotel property that I was trespassed from. He took my money and forced me into pleading guilty to charge that I did not want to plead guilty to. He told me it was like a parking ticket. Now, I can't find a job because of his lousy advice. I think he just did not want to do any work. This Guy is Lazy and a good for nothing lawyer. Beware of this guy. Stay faraway

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2012 10:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/-AttorneyRobert-Hill/internet/AttorneyRobert-Hill-Lawyer-Rob-Hill-No-Personality-Lazy-Fat-Scumbag-Lying-worthless-A-944998. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AttorneyRobert Hill