Complaint Review: Benjamin Arthur Randall Esq

• Reported By: Mzlisa — Toledo Ohio
Benjamin Arthur Randall Esq
448 W Woodruff Ave Toledo, Ohio USA

Benjamin Arthur Randall Esq The worst Bankruptcy Attorney EVER! Toledo Ohio

*Author of original report: www.benrandall.com

Back in 2006, I went to Mr. Randall for a consultation regarding a bankruptcy. I told him that I wanted to file bankruptcy for my student loans. He said okay and I paid him $500.00 that same day.

He called me a few days later and told me that he discovered that I cannot included my loans in the bankruptcy. He stated that he already filed my bankruptcy and that he would represent me for free. I told him no thanks, and that I did not feel comfortable taking anything that I did not pay for. He then mailed me a check for $500.00. I never saw or spoke to this man again.

Fast forward to 2014. I am now in the process of re-building my credit, and to my surprise, a bankruptcy that I never had is on my credit report. The credit agencies will not remove it. I called Mr. Randall a few weeks ago, he never returned my call.

So now, a bankruptcy that I never went to court for has sucked 100 points of life out of my credit report all thanks to an incompetent, retarded attorney who I have NO CLUE as to how he passed the bar exam. They must has a picture test.

From what I've been told, I'm past the staute of limitations to sue him for malpractice. I really believe that he never made me aware of the consequences of his error because of his fear of me suing.

My advice: Stay away from any attorney who works from out of his home! If the attorney can't afford an office suite--there's a reason for that.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/31/2014 08:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/-Benjamin-Arthur-Randall-Esq/Toledo-Ohio-43604/Benjamin-Arthur-Randall-Esq-The-worst-Bankruptcy-Attorney-EVER-Toledo-Ohio-1151057. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Benjamin Arthur Randall Esq

www.benrandall.com

AUTHOR: Mzlisa - ()

Here is his website: http://www.benrandall.com/

Stay away!