Complaint Review: Breakaway Courier Systems/Chevrolet Award Company

Address 1, Side Temple Nem Sirin Internet United States of America
  • Phone: +918588036050
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Breakaway Courier Systems/Chevrolet Award Company Moses Agbonifo, Dave Sayer, I received an email, announcing to me that I had won 1 million dollars. I have just started playing lotto numbers on the internet so I wasn't sure if this was for real. I responded to their request, Internet

They said I won a million dollars through lotto, they asked for some personal information like full name, address, nationality etc. I had to send that info twice to two different emails. Then finally, a company called Breakaway Courier Systems claimed they were to deliver my check to me after I paid a several hundred dollar shipping and handling fee. Yea right! I figured it had to be a scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2013 11:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/-Breakaway-Courier-SystemsChevrolet-Award-Company/internet/Breakaway-Courier-SystemsChevrolet-Award-Company-Moses-Agbonifo-Dave-Sayer-I-received-1042483. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Breakaway Courier Systems/Chevrolet Award Company