Complaint Review: CEC Solutions - GCF

• Updated: Fri, January 28, 2011

• Reported By: ggirl06 — Napoleon Ohio United States of America
CEC Solutions - GCF
8200 Greenboro Drive Suite 900 McLean, Virginia United States of America

CEC Solutions - GCF Did not get delivery as told, wanted me to pay in full remainder by money order, they promise credit and you don't get it and you never find out from them till you call when your delivery date has com McLean, Virginia

I contacted CFC aka consumer solution, in order to establish credit and ordered a laptop, funds were taken every 2 weeks out of my account till it was paid in half then was given a delivery date.

I never got the product so I called to find out that now I didn't make enough and could not get credit and needed to payin full to get my product. I needed to pay rest by money order.

I told them they changed the contract conditions and not me I paid what I needed they refused to refund and I wasn't gonna pay anymore and not get what I ordered.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2011 11:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/-CEC-Solutions-GCF/McLean-Virginia-22102/CEC-Solutions-GCF-Did-not-get-delivery-as-told-wanted-me-to-pay-in-full-remainder-b-687975. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CEC Solutions - GCF