Complaint Review: C.William Berger,Esquire

• Updated: Wed, June 12, 2013

• Reported By: Sally — sanford North Carolina
C.William Berger,Esquire
4755 technology Way Suite 101 Boca Raton Fla. boca raton, Florida USA

C.William Berger,Esquire Took our money,promised a loan modification...house in foreclosure..and no one showed up in court on my behalf boca raton Florida

*General Comment: contact information

I went thru a divorce and cI have a daughter I couldnt afford my house payments..I heard about berger law firm in June 2012.and contacted them about my situation. they said they could get me a loan modification I paid 1200.00 up front and then set up my acct to send them 500.00 per month..I sent all the required paperwork they requested..I was informed not to have any contact with lender and to fax any papers I received in the mail to their office..that they  were keeping in touch with the lenders...and that they were not allowed to contact me by law...I received papers in May of 2013 that my home was going into foreclosure.I contacted Lauryn by email and faxed a copy of the court papers to them..I received an email saying they were getting by files together ASAP I asked that let me know if I needed to be in court or if they would be there to repesent me..They responded saying they would get with the local counsel and see if anyone needed to be there. I didnt receive an email back. letting me know what to expect...so .I went into court that morning and no one showed up for my case.The trustee said if I hadnt shown up myself the home wouldve went into foreclosure..Now I have 60 days try to save my home..Ive lived here 51 yrs. and the land was giving to me by my mom..she trusted me to keep it in the family and pass it down to the children...now Im broke and no one will contact me back about my money I paid in for a year..plus the 1200.00 upfront...The money was supposedly put into a holding company til the modification was complete...the company Meracord  you always get the call overflow team..they tell you to call the service provider...Stay Home...their # is disconnected...no one can give you a straight answer about your money..now Im trying to find another lawyer to help me with this situation..everyone please be careful..never thought this would happen to me..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2013 09:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/-CWilliam-BergerEsquire-/boca-raton-Florida-33431/CWilliam-BergerEsquire-Took-our-moneypromised-a-loan-modificationhouse-in-forecl-1058558. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on C.William Berger,Esquire

#1 General Comment

contact information

AUTHOR: the one who cares - ()

Dear victim,

I am sorry to hear the hardship you have had to deal with by this obviously fraudulent company who seeks to steal hard working people's money without a care in the world.  However, they can be reached at 561-314-2205 Tamara Milton is the receptionist who will answer the phone with an accent, Lauren is an assitant there who pretends to be some sort of lawyer but, make no mistake she is not, and Laura or Lynn as she is called is a Disbarred/Revoked ex-attorney who runs the show behind the scenes.

the company changes its name all the time, but it is the same people continuing to scam victims without a care in the world.  these people pocket the money while they make others homeless.  I know that you were unable to reach them on some other number, but this one works.  you need to file a complaint with your local bar association to let them know about there people.  there are thousands of victims around the country complaining of the same scam.

I truly hope this helps you and that you are able to find some sort of resolution.