Complaint Review: Caribbean cruise lines

• Reported By: zhanna — coon rapids Minnesota United States of America
Caribbean cruise lines

Caribbean cruise lines Robbed me! Internet

*Consumer Comment: FLORIDA LAW

*Consumer Comment: I did all the research for you, who to call where to file.

Today, March 13, 2013 I was robbed and scammed out of money by this so called Caribbean Cruise Lines inc. I was able after 4 hours to get a very small refund that was refused to me by this company ( during this hours btw I was called a b.... and was abused and mentally tortured). I have a paper trail from this so cashed traveling company. I just found about all this illegal activity by this company just now. Whati can't believe is that they've been operating illegally since 2009 and OUR GOVERNMENT, POLICE, AND/OR FBI haven't done anything to prevent this. Why? So many complaints and nothing? why aren't we taking action against them. During 4 hours with this inc. at least 4 national laws were broken. I would like to sui and criminal charges against this inc. but not a small claim, I want to go big, so no one will be harmed by them again. any help will be welcomed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2013 10:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/-Caribbean-cruise-lines/internet/Caribbean-cruise-lines-Robbed-me-Internet-1028434. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Caribbean cruise lines

FLORIDA LAW

AUTHOR: Pam Bondi HELP US ! - ()

YOU HAVE 30 DAYS FOR A FULL REFUND

I did all the research for you, who to call where to file.

AUTHOR: Pam Bondi HELP US ! - ()

Weeks of Internet investigating revealed these facts.

I hope it helps. I also understand your frustration. It's amazing that this scam is allowed to continue. Enjoy the site, updated regularly.

Www.thecaribbeancruisescam.com