Complaint Review: Certified Solar

• Updated: Wed, July 02, 2014

• Reported By: Gandolfo Signorello and Fran Watson — Sarnia Ontario
Certified Solar
2750 Deziel Dr Windor, Ontario Canada

Certified Solar 2244104 Ontario Ltd Gord Simmons, John Bustard Sales rep. Tara Lewis: Customer Service Manager Blames the OPA for their downfall to take your money, Breach your Contract and have no deliveries of goods Windsor Ontario

*Author of original report: TRY TO CONTACT CUSTOMERS THAT HAS PROBLEMS WITH CERTIFIED SOLAR REFUNDS

March of 2012 I signed a contract from Certified Solar at my house with a sales rep named John Bustard, for .84 per klw.

Pressured into signing before the price changed from the OPA (Ontario Power Authority) I thought was a great deal to sell back to the grid. A couple of days go by and we were told that the contract that was signed was now void, so a new one was signed for .54 per klw.

Signing all the papers to allow Certified Solar to set up everything , fill out all applications that had to be done, set up our bank loan with TD Canada Trust and we were told that they had to have the first draw to begin the project of $30,000.00. We didn't have to do anything.

I was accepted to the grid 2012/09/19 by the OPA, then terminated 2013/05/08 because Certified Solar wasn't ready because there hadn't been delivery of Panels or anywork started.

Certified Solar then sent us another application to sign to be accepted to the grid telling us that there had been changes and we had to just sign another one. At this point we didn't know we were terminated.

I was accepted to the grid 2013/05/09 by the OPA,  again terminted 2013/08/09 . By this time I recieved a call from the Bluewater Power Distribution Corp. asking me "What was going on ". Not knowing that we were accepted and terminated twice, we were told that " their office has been paid to do the hookup to the grid, a check was there and they didn't know what to do with the check".

Certified Solar hadn't even notified them that we were not ready , but I stilll have no delivery of Solar Panels to this day. That is where the Breach of Contract comes in ...Certified Solar had me terminated twice.

That is when I started proceedings to and sent a letter of Cancelation 2013/11/20. Oh I got a email from Tara Lewis letting me know that our Cancellation was approved with a cost incurred for $5,600.00. I know that there would be a cost but not to that extent. I offered to pay $2500.00 with no response .

My member of parliment Bob Bailey helped me  file a complaint with the Consummers Affairs Office with a reply that it is contract to contract and is a very fine line between Cival and Crimminal, because we were going to sell back to the grid it was a business. So they went on an INTENT. I then got a hold of the ONT. Ombudsman because I asked for the appeals process and was told there wasn't one. Still dealing with him Gord Groulx.

File complaint with BBB still dealing with that ..how is it that Certified Solar with a pattern either with no refund, deliveries, and complaints get away with all this .

I wrote a letter to Kathleen Wynne letting her know that Certified Solar is using the Micro-fit program to lure people in, take their money and Thank You very much. My reply from her was " sorry to hear about your dealings , you can look on the Law Society for a lawyer that deals with this.

Where is our justice...it is for the criminal not the people that is now poor, old , broken with no where to turn if you can't pay for a lawyer.

YES I WOULD AGREE THIS IS A BAD TASTE OF A PONZIE SCHEME TOO.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2014 12:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/-Certified-Solar/Windor-Ontario-N8W-5H8/Certified-Solar-2244104-Ontario-Ltd-Gord-Simmons-John-Bustard-Sales-rep-Tara-Lewis-Cus-1130067. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Certified Solar

TRY TO CONTACT CUSTOMERS THAT HAS PROBLEMS WITH CERTIFIED SOLAR REFUNDS

AUTHOR: Gandolfo Signorello and Fran Watson - ()

I am trying to find the names of customers that has problems with refunds ect. from Certified Solar Co. I am in the same postion and would like to try and get information from all we can to try and start a Class suit .

The legal system in Canada tell us its a fine line between Civil and Crimminal. If we have enough people and meet in one place at the Windsor Parlimant building or something like that to get the media involved and get the pollitions attention , just maybe they will charge them with this Ponzie scheme.

I am trying to reach out to who ever I can PLEASE HELP VICTIMS