Complaint Review: Child Protective Services

• Submitted: Wed, September 21, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, September 22, 2011

• Reported By: angry_mother — Riverside California USA
Child Protective Services
10281 Kidd Street 2nd Floor Riverside California 92503 Riverside, California United States of America

Child Protective Services character defamation Riverside, California

*Consumer Comment: So

Riverside County Child Protective Services was involved in my divorce case since 1994 due to allegations of child molestation from my daughter.  My ex-husband's family continuously reported false allegations of neglect, leaving the children unattended, no food in the house, and other lies.  All reports were unsubstituted.  However, in 1998 the climate of the Riverside dramatically changed.

During the Riverside County Family court hearing, January 1999, my ex-husband ADMITTED to the court that the molestation DID indeed occur in  his mother's home.  Of course CPS was called into my home again regarding allegations that the children were out of control and I am grossly negligent.  Under counseling, my daughter disclosed other separate incidents of sexual abuse in my ex-husband's home which was reported to the police.  A RIVIT exam ensued, conducted by CPS and the Riverside County District Attorney's office.  The child was told she was lying and "was molested some time in the past".  According to CPS, the Riverside County District Attorney's office, and the Family Court, I "put my daughter up to it".  My ex-husband's admission in court was not taken into consideration.  What's so interesting, the victim of the crime...my daughter was reporting these incidents third parties who then report to CPS.  I'm finding out after the fact, yet I'm the one who is "lying".  The court, completely ignoring it's own testimony then proceed through 1999-2000 to give the four children, including the victim back into the incestuous family, WITH testimony from the father that these incidents did actually occur.  In 2000, I got my daughter back, CPS was called. The worker told me that he saw nothing wrong about my life style or parenting skills. All allegations was dismissed.

Long term affects, the eldest son has two sons in CPS custody and is loosing his parental rights.  I am trying to get the custody of the two boys.  CPS came out to approve my home and ask me about all the past allegations.  The allegation in 2000 was confirmed, the CPS worker who was handling the case lied to me and lied in the reports.  This defamation of my character my cost my grandchildren being adopted out into another family.  The "system" knows no justice, and is blind to the truth, it's own history and the law that are supposed to be governing citizens.

These  years destroyed my family, not only in the short term but long term as well.  The entire Riverside County Family court, Juvenile court, CPS has a long  history, beginning in 1999 ruling in favor of drug addicts and sexual predators.  Caring parents who obey the court, protect the children are the ones who are the losers in this corrupt, insane system.  Are we, the victims, so scared of the corrupt judges, CPS workers, juvenile court appointed attorneys that we cannot put together a class action lawsuit against Riverside County?  How can we sit silently by and allow more and more families to be destroyed?

Angry_Mother

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2011 10:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/-Child-Protective-Services/Riverside-California-92504/Child-Protective-Services-character-defamation-Riverside-California-779784. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Child Protective Services

So

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

If I see what you are saying is that CPS has mounted an almost 2 decade campaign against you in order to take your Grand kids away and adopt them out to another family.

During this time you have had your Ex admit in court that he molested your daughter, yet not only did CPS ignore it, the DA did not prosecute and they STILL gave your 4 kids back to him.  Then 10 years later CPS all of the sudden decides out of the blue to take your Son's kids away and adopt them out.   Presumably because not only is he not fit to be a parent, but neither is the mother or anyone on either side of the baby's family.

Why does it seem as if there is quite a bit of information missing?