Complaint Review: -Daily Deals- on Amazon

• Updated: Thu, July 24, 2014

• Reported By: MikeBerry — Bloomington Indiana
-Daily Deals- on Amazon
Internet USA

-Daily Deals- on Amazon Campus Purchasing Paid $68 for a $2 book Washington state, but they are in India Internet

I needed a book for my class so I ordered it on Amazon from -Daily Deals- for $68 New.

I got a used book with writings which was sent to me by a different seller. I contacted this seller, and they broke in tears telling me that -Daily Deals- have been playing a scam on them for years. Basically Daily Deals buys their used books and resells them to naive customers like me for a whopping 760% profit as new.

I complained to amazon but never got the money back because (listen to this) -Daily Deals- did not follow proper procedure to return the book. How is this even possible?

I left negative feedback to Daily Deals and I started getting phonecalls from people with very strong indian accent who were barely able to speak in english asking me to remove the feedback. Yeah right!

They are scamming not just customers, but also other honest sellers on Amazon.

Do not buy from them!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2014 04:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/-Daily-Deals-on-Amazon/internet/-Daily-Deals-on-Amazon-Campus-Purchasing-Paid-68-for-a-2-book-Washington-state-but-th-1164790. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on -Daily Deals- on Amazon