Complaint Review: Discount Gun Sales

Discount Gun Sales
11306 Lake City Way NE Seattle, Washington United States of America

Discount Gun Sales lie, unethical, steal Seattle, Washington

*Consumer Comment: They did nothing unethical

I should had read earlier reviews about this gun store being poorly managed, does not care at all once they have your money and outright lies about their pricing versus others. In all they are considered to be the equivalent of a used car salesmen.

This store is in a neighboorhood that is so bad they have to buzz you into the store. That was the first sign I should never have given them my business.

When I was looking for the weapon I wanted to buy I asked the salesman (a tall guy that looked half Asian) he said their price for the weapon was competitive. Two days after I purchased the weapon I went to Cabelas and another outdoor shop looking for camping gear. Guess what? Discount gun sales was $175 MORE than both of those shops and $225 more than online.
I absolutely do not believe that the man who sold me this gun didnt know this. He flat out lied.

I then had to request a refund. They were absolutely HORRIBLE in this regard. First they charge 25%
'restocking fee". This is for a gun they had IN THE STORE that I had never taken possession of. Then, after paying $700 dollars cash for a weapon they informed me I had to wait 30 DAYS for a company CHECK. WTH? I paid you cash and you want me to wait a MONTH for a CHECK that I then have to wait to CLEAR?

Please please do not do business with this gun store. They have unethical business practices, a poor attitude
toward customers (their is another employee there-he is short and overweight-who is NOT to be trusted with anything he says) and will outright lie to you.

Take your money to Cabelas or someone who you atleast have recourse with when making a purchase.

You have been warned.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2013 08:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/-Discount-Gun-Sales/Seattle-Washington-98125/Discount-Gun-Sales-lie-unethical-steal-Seattle-Washington-1010128. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Discount Gun Sales

They did nothing unethical

AUTHOR: coast - (USA)

You accepted their price. They did nothing unethical. Next time do your homework before you purchase merchandise. The price may have been competitive because their price may include the service of assisting the customer in making the proper choice whereas another seller may just sell merchandise over the counter without offering any [or minimal] assistance.

The online price does not include the price you will be charged by a local Federal Firearms Licensed gun dealer to perform the transfer.

You are suffering from a case of buyer's remorse.