Complaint Review: Discount Shoes Outlet us

• Updated: Thu, March 28, 2013

• Reported By: Pissed off — Pottstown Pennsylvania
Discount Shoes Outlet us
Atlanta, Georgia Internet United States of America

Discount Shoes Outlet us I ordered sneakers feb 27 and they took the money out a couple days later and and i have still yet to be able to get a hold of anyone and there is alot of people they robbed online.I am out 84.00 dollars Internet

www.discountshoesoutlet.us This place is a joke and robbed alot of people out of there money check there facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/Discount-Shoes-Outlet-US/284070325030166 I ordered my sneakers feb 27 and they took my money a couple days later 84.00 i got took for and they keep giving people the run around and they won't answer people back and they even deleted my order off there site kinda crazy and this place i hope get sued or goes to jail for what they are doing to people. What a scam they have going on taking peoples hard earned money and not sending them there stuff and keeping there money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2013 09:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/-Discount-Shoes-Outlet-us/internet/Discount-Shoes-Outlet-us-I-ordered-sneakers-feb-27-and-they-took-the-money-out-a-couple-1038956. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Discount Shoes Outlet us