Complaint Review: Domino's pizza

Domino's pizza
12237 Santa Monica blvd Los Angeles , California USA

Domino's pizza Reckless delivery driver Los Angeles California

*Consumer Comment: Time is money

I live few blocks away from this Domino's Pizza location. I walk my dog in same area and every night I see domino's Pizza delivery drivers  driving  reckless. They all drive  40 mph in 25 mph hour's speed limit, and they don't even stop at stop signs.

I have called store and repoted but nothing has change, and also I contact corprate and their answer was;

Shawn,

Thank you for taking the time to contact the Domino's Pizza Customer Care Team. As one of our customers, your comments are extremely important to us.

Because your local Domino's Pizza store is independently owned and operated, I have forwarded your comments to the franchise owner or local representative as well as, our Safety & Security Department. Please be assured your comments will be taken seriously and considered to help us improve our operation.

I have not see any fix.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2014 11:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/-Dominos-pizza/Los-Angeles-California-90025/Dominos-pizza-Reckless-delivery-driver-Los-Angeles-California-1125871. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Domino's pizza

Time is money

AUTHOR: soupjonz - ()

Domino's gave you the middle finger. Big time.