Complaint Review: EVICTION Rescue

• Reported By: Jessie — Los Angeles California United States of America
EVICTION Rescue
8484 Wilshire Blvd Ste 220 Beverly Hills, California United States of America

EVICTION Rescue is fraud! Stay away from them. Beverly Hills, California

I used the services of Eviction Rescue because they guaranteed that I could stay at my house for 3 months more. I told them everything I was going through - the foreclosure and the financial problems I was facing. And they seemed to show real empathy. A day after my initial consultation with them, I went back to their office to sign the contract and also submitted to them the documents they were asking for. I also made the payment. Their 100% refund policy was also clearly discussed.

I went home feeling secure and confident. Within a month of signing the contract, I continued to receive notices. I told Eviction Rescue about it. They said not to worry because they took care of everything. That was my last conversation with them before i was finally kicked out of my house in November. It was barely 1 and a half months. What happened to their guarantee? I tried to call them to get my money back. I was not even pushing for 100% of the amount I paid. I went to their office twice. The first I went, they said the owner/manager was not around, the second time, their office was closed. I got tired of the troubles my dealing with them brought.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2013 02:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/-EVICTION-Rescue/Beverly-Hills-California-90211/EVICTION-Rescue-is-fraud-Stay-away-from-them-Beverly-Hills-California-1027331. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EVICTION Rescue