Complaint Review: Ecplaza

• Submitted: Thu, September 29, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, September 29, 2011

• Reported By: swallowtail — Ferntree Gully Other Australia

Ecplaza rwangdatrade SCAM Lost AU$2,694. Receiveved No Goods and cannot get a reply from Ecplaza or rwangdatrade. Beijing, Internet

Hi, I found the company rwangdatrade through the Ecplaza website. After emailing them for a week I eventually ordered 4 cameras, I paid them AU$2,694 by Western Union. They sent me a tracking number for the parcel but it never arrived and can't be tracked. I have tried contacting  Karen at rwangdatrade but my emails are no longer being answered. I also tried contacting Ecplaza as this is where I got the contact from but no reply from them either. My advice Do Not trust these companies and Do Not part with your money. I had saved hard on my pension and have now lost it all.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2011 01:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/-Ecplaza/internet/Ecplaza-rwangdatrade-SCAM-Lost-AU2694-Receiveved-No-Goods-and-cannot-get-a-reply-from-E-782989. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ecplaza