Complaint Review: Egozi Enterprises

• Updated: Mon, July 15, 2013

• Reported By: Chase — Lexington Massachusetts
Egozi Enterprises
470 Ansin Blvd, Hallandale Beach, FL 33009 Hallandale Beach, Florida USA

Egozi Enterprises/vaporwholesalers.com scam, ripoff, hustle, non-responsive, Hallandale Beach Florida

*Author of original report: That is a lie.

*Author of original report: Help prosecute Egozi Enterprises!!

*Author of original report: **Egozi Enterprises should be prosecuted FL under criminal law**

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Response

I bought an item. They sent me the wrong one. Every email that I've sent has been ignored, and every phonecall I made goes to a voicemail box that is full. This is clearly a hustle and I hope that this jerk goes to jail, becasue clearly this is a scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2013 04:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/-Egozi-Enterprises/Hallandale-Beach-Florida-33009/Egozi-Enterprisesvaporwholesalerscom-scam-ripoff-hustle-non-responsive-Hallandale-1067244. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Egozi Enterprises

That is a lie.

AUTHOR: ChaseWick - ()

That is a bold face lie.

Help prosecute Egozi Enterprises!!

AUTHOR: ChaseWick - ()

This is the link if you'd like to anonymously leave a tip for the Broward County Sheriffs Department… This guy is clearly engaging in criminal behavior. Help get this guy off the streets. Stop letting people get away with stealing your money, and report this jerk!

**Egozi Enterprises should be prosecuted FL under criminal law**

AUTHOR: ChaseWick - ()

I must have emailed these people 10 times. AND THEY STILL NEVER GOT BACK TO ME!!! Finally, I had to file a claim through PayPal just to get my money back. What a BS rebuttal- "they would have helped me if they had my last name". That’s actually laughable. They concealed their identify, bullied me, and ignored me. All part of their attempt to steal my money.

I'm telling you, anything associated with these guys (Egozi Enterprises LLC DBA vaporwholesalers.com) is bogus! They are crooks, and not even very good ones at that.

I've been purchasing off the internet for years and these are the first guys that tried to screw me. I'm making it my personal mission to let everyone know that these guys are crooks. Shame on these jerks trying to steal money from people that earned it! (And just FYI, my lawyer said that Egozi LLC committed a criminal act, but because the dollar amount is so low that type of scam usually goes unnoticed).

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Response

AUTHOR: 470 ansin blvd suite g - ()

We would like to assist you however without your Full name we are not able to assist you.

Customer service team