Complaint Review: Eyepothesis

• Reported By: MKP — Houston Texas United States of America
Eyepothesis
Houston, Texas United States of America

Eyepothesis took 94.31 off my debit card with no authorization Houston, Texas

I tired Eyepothesis free trial. It was about 3.00 plus the shipping. So I paid about 8.50.  They say you have 7 day free trial.  But the product didn't arrive until 7 days.  It came, I smelled it and it was full of perfume.  I called and said I wanted to cancel and they cancelled my account and sent me an email telling me that no more charges would be placed on my card.

This was a lie because the next day they charged a total of 94.31 on my card!  This is without approval.  I tried to get customer service to reverse this and even went to the manager and all she would keep repeating is that "I am not authorized to make a refund" over and over.

I called my bank and got the charge taken off.    I also filed this report.    I am sure that they are not long for the business world.    Don't buy anything from Eyepothesis.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2013 03:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/-Eyepothesis/Houston-Texas-77064/Eyepothesis-took-9431-off-my-debit-card-with-no-authorization-Houston-Texas-1022224. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Eyepothesis