Complaint Review: Federal Credit/ Fast Cash International

• Updated: Tue, March 09, 2010

• Reported By: jenn — chelmsford Massachusetts United States of America
Federal Credit/ Fast Cash International
10390 santa monica blvd los angelos, California United States of America

Federal Credit/ Fast Cash International The names where changed everytime i talked to the same person!!!!! i was called a C***!!!!!!!!!!!! Because i aske to speak to his supervisor! los angelos, California

I recieved a phone call at my work, because i was onmy lunch brake he left a message with a coworker. Not only did he tell her the wrong name he told her i was being being brought up on criminal charges in california!!!! What happened to confidentiallity!!??? I called him back immediately because she was very upset i was recieving a phone call like this at my place of work. When  an indian sounding man answered the phone and she confirmed it was his voice and he gave me a different name of steven johnson. He told her is nam was Tim Calvin! After he rudely yelled and snapped at me as i was asking questions i asked to speak to his supervisor! I got a ohh Jesus. and a loud click! I called back again the same voice answered the phone  saying that he was David something and would not repeat his last name when i asked. I  then asked for company name adress and also the so called company I didnt pay a loan for and their telephone number. Once again i was reudly talked to and threatened if i did not show up for court i would be arrested. Court was in California and I Live in Massachusetts. So now i was shacking and crying. I asked again to talk to a supervisor or someone from the other company and  the response i recieved was, "Your a criminal You C*NT" and hung up on me again. I tried to call this so called comapny Fast cash advanced and to no surprose the number was not valid! This person told me my adress, my liscence number and my social security number!!!! along with my work number he called and my cellphone number! We are not allowed personal calls at work so as you can imagine i have a very distraught boss not only because how upset i was after how this person talked to me but because i recieved a phone call on a work phone line!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2010 12:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/-Federal-Credit-Fast-Cash-International/los-angelos-California-90025/Federal-Credit-Fast-Cash-International-The-names-where-changed-everytime-i-talked-to-the-579379. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Federal Credit/ Fast Cash International