Complaint Review: Freedom Award Promotion

• Updated: Mon, January 20, 2014

• Reported By: iriated 808 — Honolulu Hawaii
Freedom Award Promotion
TEXAS CITY SAN ANTONIO , Select State/Province USA

Freedom Award Promotion Lottery Agent Company, (FACEBOOK WORLD LOTTERY IN COLLABORATION WITH POWERBALL MANAGEMENT) for deaf and hearing worldwide. Received an message on Facebook, that I won money and to claim it SAN ANTONIO Texas

Bryan Stacy messaged me on Facebook that I have to collect my money, he did already and mine is waiting. I kept on asking him questions,and he sent me a bogus certificate that for the money he received, said the guy escorted him to the bank to deposit all that cash. I asked him to send me the a photo of his deposit slip.Then he said he can't he not at home, but in UK with another person who just won money too. Then said I asked too many questions. Supposedly is from Waipahu High School, grad 1978.

I don't know this person, but he added me as friend. I needed to add him as a friend from his website, then I had to send him facebook password, email address and password, message him and he continued to say he was verifying information. then congratulations you are a winner.

sending me code, sent to my cell phone, and send code back to him on messanger.

He pushing me to hurry and go to western union pay $905.00 and will get fed ex CASH of 450,000.00 the nextday.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2014 02:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/-Freedom-Award-Promotion/SAN-ANTONIO-Select-StateProvince-78230/Freedom-Award-Promotion-Lottery-Agent-Company-FACEBOOK-WORLD-LOTTERY-IN-COLLABORATION-1117027. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freedom Award Promotion