• Report: #1019940

• Updated: Sat, May 03, 2014

• Reported By: Thomas K — costa mesa California United States of America
Fusion Computer
Address: 24705 Narbonne Ave Lomita, California United States of America

Fusion Computer Stay Away!!! Do Not Mail Your Computer To This Company!!! Lomita, California

*Consumer Comment: Fusion Computer

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: flake cusotmer

*Consumer Comment: Fusion Computer- Lomita, California

Stay Away!!! DO NOT Use This Company!!! I mailed my laptop to this company. They received my laptop...and then, LOST my Laptop. And, LOST   A L L   MY COMPANY DATA. I cannot comment on their knowledge on computers but their business and how it is ran: GRADE  "F"

STAY AWAY!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2013 10:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/-Fusion-Computer/Lomita-California-90717/Fusion-Computer-Stay-Away-Do-Not-Mail-Your-Computer-To-This-Company-Lomita-Califo-1019940. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fusion Computer

Fusion Computer

AUTHOR: Richard C. Keech, MD - ()

Anyone can make a mistake.  If Fusion lost your laptop, and you didn't have the information backed up, shame on you.  I have been using Fusion for years, and I have always found them to be ethical, fair and honest.  They give good service at reasonable prices, and they don't take advantage of customers.  There are more than 15 computers in regular use in my business, and I depend on Fusion to keep them all running well.  For installation and maintenance of specialized software (Lytec), I have for many years used CompSys Group, and I find that the owner and his technicians have also been dependable and trustworty.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

flake cusotmer

AUTHOR: Brent - ()

Never have this customer, Fusion computer repair too low price, some of compititor mad. we have been in business for 8 years with over 50,000 satisfied customers. We do Custom-Built Systems, DATA recovery, DC AC jack repair, Power jack, laptop /notebook LCD flat Screen Monitor,  Motherboard. Upgrade Hardware & Software. Computer Maintenance, Repair and Upgrade and System setup Services.
ONLY $39* Flat Rate Repair at Fusion Computer 310-539-3288

Fusion Computer- Lomita, California

AUTHOR: anonymous1 - ()

First and foremost, I feel for the loss of a laptop and the multitude of problems that sre required to replace it.

I would like to give my two cents regarding Fusion Computer. I am a repeat customer and would highly recommend Fusion computer for any computer technical issues. Personally, I would never ship my laptop to any place. Too many risks may result, such as loss, damage or extended delay.

The staff at Fusion, at least in my experience, has always been positive. They are very reliable, provide fast turn around time  and provide excellent telephone assessments / advice. They offer an extended service warranty for any repaired computer, at a very reasonable charge. I have had to return for additional technical service and was not charged a dime. On a personal level, in lieu of shipping, if you come to them in person. They are always very friendly and the rates are the best, bar none.

I am a customer, I cannot comment on the situation of the lost laptop and what transpired thereafter. I was not effected by the loss of my laptop. Personally, I would be just as upset or more if my personal laptop was lost.

My feedback is based specifically on the positve service, reasonable rates and my own experience. I would recommend Fusion Computer to anyone, without any hesitation.