Complaint Review: G Premier Models

• Updated: Sun, January 27, 2013

• Reported By: jazz70 — englewood Ohio United States of America
G Premier Models
407 Lincoln Rd. South Beach, Florida United States of America

G Premier Models CEO Anthony King CEO for company was extremely rude & unprofessional South Beach, Florida

*Author of original report: I had the wrong name sorry

*Author of original report: Anthony King

I applied for a web cam modeling job, Tony Anthony contacted me by email asking for me to call him for a phone interview.  I did & regret it now. He asked to add him on Facebook, claiming he needed  to do a cam interview now, wanted to know if I had Skype, claimed he needed to check my internet connection & my cam. As soon as I opted out of this, as I feel was personal info that I never dealt with, with any other web cam company, he immediately started degrading me & sending numerous texts insulting me as well as my intelligence. Very rude man & unprofessional. It may not be the companies`s fault, however Tony Anthony I found to be a womanizer, saying I did not know what I was doing, that 10 years from now I wouldn`t have my looks anymore & I`d be eating cat shit for dinner & how he makes more money than I do. Very arrogant man & not to mention ignorant. He will know who this & I don`t care, but the texts he sent me was disgusting, so please any women who are new to the web cam world, like I. Beware of Tony.  He even told me to shut my mouth & contact him when I can listen & learn.    https://www.facebook.com/giante.gpremiermodels

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2013 03:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/-G-Premier-Models/South-Beach-Florida-33139/G-Premier-Models-CEO-Anthony-King-CEO-for-company-was-extremely-rude-unprofessional-So-1004400. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on G Premier Models

I had the wrong name sorry

AUTHOR: jazz70 - (United States of America)

My complaint RE: CEO for GPM is Anthony King. NOT Tony Anthony! who I listed previously in my original report, sorry for the confusion.  I was looking at another forum when writing my complaint. Again, I apologize to Tony Anthony.

Anthony King

AUTHOR: jazz70 - (United States of America)

I apologize,  Anthony King is his name