Complaint Review: GLD MYSCORE 855-3319531 ,TN , Province USA

• Updated: Wed, June 18, 2014

• Reported By: Sean S — Los Angeles California
GLD MYSCORE 855-3319531 ,TN , Province USA
Internet USA

GLD MYSCORE 855-3319531 ,TN , Province USA GLD MYSCORE 855-3319531 ,TN, Select State/Province USA The took money out without permission. Last time it was $29.95 on 6/17/14. But, my records show that they've been doing this for some-time. tennessee memphis

*Consumer Suggestion: You did everything but...

On June 17th my bank account was charged $29.95 for "GLD MYSCORE 855-3319531". What ever it is it's fraud! I have no Idea who this company is but be aware "of GLD MYSCORE 855-3319531".

About 6 to 7 months ago I saw a charge for a $1.00 (thought nothing of it,thought it was an ATM charge) then a few days later- I saw a deposit for the same amount! I contacted my bank right away, and asked to investigate the matter. They obviously didn't.

Now, they (GLD MYSCORE 855-3319531) came back and charged me $29.95. And to top it off, my bank (wells Fargo) charged me $25 dollars overdraft fee...which made me furious!!!

I can't believe that we don't have any agencies to stop fraudulant companies.When in fact- we have their number and address.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2014 09:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/-GLD-MYSCORE-855-3319531-TN-Province-USA-/internet/GLD-MYSCORE-855-3319531-TN-Province-USA-GLD-MYSCORE-855-3319531-TN-Select-StatePr-1155888. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GLD MYSCORE 855-3319531 ,TN , Province USA

#1 Consumer Suggestion

You did everything but...

AUTHOR: HoarderA - ()

Sounds like you did everything except for calling GLD. As you said, you have their number 855-331-9531.

I got charged by them and called them and I got a refund right away.

The banks don't care about you. Like you said, they just charged you a fee, which is no help.

You have the number 855-331-9531 so get a refund and stop the charges before it happens again.