Complaint Review: Gigabyte USA

• Reported By: Gary — West Palm Beach Florida
Gigabyte USA
, California USA

Gigabyte USA Low Quality Motherboards California

I recently purchased a Gigabyte GA-Z77-DS3H Motherboard for the computer I was building (I finished the build).   I just found out that this motherboard produces only 2-channel sound.  The manual states it will produce 5.1 and 7.1 Channel sound.  I have an Inspire 5.1 Creative Labs sound system.  This sound system works  on my last computer, which I still use as a back-up computer system.    I contacted Gigabyte USA about this, and they stated that this is normal. Normal ?   I told them about what is stated in the user manual, and they replied with updating the audio drivers.  Which I did, and didn't improve the situation.  I contacted them again, stating the same situation, and they replied, "Well....there's not much we can do......"    The main Corporate Office is in China, with a branch office in the United States.  Unfortunately,  I don't know the address.  I just have their telephone contact number.    I'll have to do the best I can with this motherboard, until I replace it with another brand.  I just want to let others in the computer arena know about this, so they don't fall into this mess like I did.   For the record, their contact telephone number is  :  (626) 854-9338

Thanks,

Gary Stanullwich

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2013 04:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/-Gigabyte-USA/California/Gigabyte-USA-Low-Quality-Motherboards-California-1083754. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gigabyte USA