Complaint Review: Global Exposure Talet Exchange

• Updated: Mon, August 06, 2012

• Reported By: beenscammed — troup Texas United States of America
Global Exposure Talet Exchange
951 E. Fillmore Colorado Springs, Colorado United States of America

Global Exposure Talet Exchange VIA Entertainment - VIA Models... all the same company by Owner - TOM!!! VIA Entertainment located @ 949 East Fillmore ~ GETE located @ 951 East Fillmore RIPPED ME OFF for $250.00 sent my info in before 3 days & claimed they never received it...HOW CONVENIENT!!! CROOKS!!! BEWARE!!! ! Colorado Springs, Colorado

*Author of original report: MONTHS GONE BY & NO RESPONSE!!!!!!

I attended a modeling seminar at a hotel. When I left I got a flat tire, I needed new tires. When I got home I called Ryan & he understood my situation. I told him I will send an email & a written letter which I also mailed that night! Now they are claiming they did not receive anything at all, no email, no mail!!!! They just stole my $250.00 cash! I get nothing, not an email back & not a  phone call back, NOTHING! I called them & NO ONE ever answers... since May 5, 2012!

I did find out VIA ENTERTAINMENT is GLOBAL EXPOSURE TALENT EXCHANGE Sister Company  so I called VIA ENTERTAINMENT & was called a retard & then called a F_ _ _  _ _ _   B _ _ _ _ _!!!   The second time I called VIA ENTERTAINMENT I GOT CURSED OUT... was called everything you can imagine! I had to hang up it was so VULGAR! Oh. I wasalso told they are Suing me, !!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2012 11:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/-Global-Exposure-Talet-Exchange/Colorado-Springs-Colorado-80907/Global-Exposure-Talet-Exchange-VIA-Entertainment-VIA-Models-all-the-same-company-by-908434. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Exposure Talet Exchange

MONTHS GONE BY & NO RESPONSE!!!!!!

AUTHOR: beenscammed - (United States of America)

Hi, I have called & emailed GLOBAL EXPOSURE TALENT EXCHANGE, (YEH, AN EXCHANGE FOR YOUR HARD EARNED CASH !!!) forever & NO response from anyone!!! BEWARE THIS COMPANY & SISTER COMPANY VIA IN COLORADO ARE RIPPING OFF EVERYONE. THEY TRAVEL ALL OVER THE USA TO RIP EVERYONE OFF!!!!   I HAVE GOT NOTHING FOR MY $250.00 DOLLARS!!!!  HOW ABOUT YOU???