Complaint Review: GoCheapSky Trade.,LTD

• Submitted: Tue, October 23, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, October 23, 2012

• Reported By: Ram Makker — Roslyn Heights New York United States of America
GoCheapSky Trade.,LTD
licheng sub branch , Putain city , Fujian provinc Internet United States of America

GoCheapSky Trade.,LTD It is website run by some Chinese the only name www. GoCheapSky Trade.,LTD Order Samsung LED 8000 Series Smart TV UN55ES8000F Paid partially and Never received Internet

Sir I ordered a LED 8000 Series Smart TV UN55ES8000F on their web site. As this company is in china, I have a doubt if they will send me TV at their listed price.  I asked him if I can pay him the partial amount and pay him the rest once I receive the TV. He accepted my offer. He convinced me that his product is genuine and he will mail  me 2 days after he will receive the money. He also  send me a big tracking list where he delivered the stuff in different countries. I am sure that he might have stolen that list form some where.
Before he receive the money he answered all  my e-mail within an hour or two. Now once he received the money on October 18 by  Money Gram he did not answer any of my e-mail. I tried to call him at his cell phone. He does not pick up the phone.

I am positive that,  this is a fake company with fake website  and stealing the public money. I think seriously that these kind of  web site should be closed so that they can not steal the public money any more.
If you have any advise for me please let me know.
Regards

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2012 08:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/-GoCheapSky-TradeLTD/internet/GoCheapSky-TradeLTD-It-is-website-run-by-some-Chinese-the-only-name-www-GoCheapSky-Tra-958713. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GoCheapSky Trade.,LTD