Complaint Review: ITT Technical Institute

• Submitted: Thu, June 11, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, June 11, 2009

• Reported By:Herriman Utah
ITT Technical Institute
www.itttech.com Murray, Utah U.S.A.

ITT Technical Institute Ripped me off and screwed me financially Murray Utah

I recently graduated from ITT Tech with a BS in Criminal Justice. I attended school there for 4 years and when i got my graduate package, i realized that i got screwed. I live in Utah and currently to get a degree at Weber State, or the University of Utah, or even the community college, the cost for 4 yrs is $40k roughly. After graduating ITT, My education is costing me $77k! I am serious about filing a class action claim. Searching for a job in my field to start out I am able to make anywhere between $20k to $30k. How am I supposed to live. Let me know if you are interested in helping me.

Miss_kittie86
Herriman, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2009 02:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/-ITT-Technical-Institute/Murray-Utah/ITT-Technical-Institute-Ripped-me-off-and-screwed-me-financially-Murray-Utah-460799. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ITT Technical Institute