Complaint Review: Ira Smolev

• Updated: Fri, December 14, 2012

• Reported By: anonymous — Boca Raton Florida United States of America
Ira Smolev
5255 N Federal Hwy Ste 300 Boca Raton, Florida United States of America

Ira Smolev Randall Caruso Ira Smolev Ira Smolens Trifil Lingerie Scala Lingerie Fake Model Casting for Trifil Lingerie Scala Lingerie Boca Raton, Florida

*Consumer Comment: Just got a call...

First I was contacted by Randy Caruso aka Randy Caruso that they saw my pictures and we very interested in me for the Trifil Scala Group lingerie casting. They said that they needed models for their upcoming catalogue.

Their story changed from saying they were part owners of the company to they were just doing the casting for the company to that they are producing the shoots for the company. Well, I contacted the company in BRASIL and found out that these guys have NOTHING to do with Trfil.

I went to the 'casting' a creepy guy name Ira Smolens aka Smolev was in his office BY HIMSELF. That was my first red flag. Being a model for many years there is ALWAYS more than 1 casting agent. It all went well he made me strut in my lingerie  (which I am a model and do not mind!) but it was all very creepy. Then he asked me if he could do something to me that he's been wanting to do the entire time and goes and kisses me on the mouth! I was in SHOCK! Which was completely inappropriate. [continued below]....
..... Then he calls me a few days later on my cell (knowing that I have a boyfriend) asks me out to lunch like as a date.

I'm not sure what their goal is. Not sure what the end of this scam is. But they do not have anything to do with ANY castings and model gigs or jobs.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2012 12:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/-Ira-Smolev/Boca-Raton-Florida-33487/Ira-Smolev-Randall-Caruso-Ira-Smolev-Ira-Smolens-Trifil-Lingerie-Scala-Lingerie-Fake-Mode-880277. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ira Smolev

Just got a call...

AUTHOR: mrskiley - (United States of America)

I just received a call from a Richard Turner. I got an email from him asking for my contact information two days ago, and received the call today. I had submitted for a swim wear catalog. The email did have swim wear spelled incorrectly, which gave me a little pause.

He says they are casting 4 models, and out of 17 models I was the number one pick. I would have to pay my own airfare, from Seattle to Florida, where the shoot is held, to meet with the casting directors. I would have my hotel room paid for, and would be reimbursed the cost of the flight if booked.

After reading this, and a similar report on ModelMayhem, I don't think I'll be calling back. I'd like to hear from the author and see if she had a similar conversation, or if you were local and just drove. I don't want to miss an opportunity to further my career, but I also don't want to be out close to $4k to be scammed.

Please respond to me, with more information or advice. It is Friday and he told me to call him back Monday morning. Thank you!