Complaint Review: Irv's Luggage

• Updated: Tue, August 28, 2012

• Reported By: Martinez — BEIJING Other China
Irv's Luggage
2200 Busse Road Mount Prospect, Illinois United States of America

Irv's Luggage IRV'S shipped wrong TUMI carry-on and won't assume the responsibility of shipping cost Mount Prospect, Illinois

*General Comment: Wrong Person

I am from China and I asked my friend to buy a TUMI carry-on 22060 (http://www.irvsluggage.com/itemd.asp?ItemNo=T3%2022060) on www.irvsluggage.com. Retail price of TUMI 22060 is $595. The order no. is W00682250000.
Three weeks later when I received the package. I find it's not the TUMI 22060, it's a TUMI 56016 (http://www.leatherbagsandmore.com/products/Tumi-T%252dTech-Bell-International-Wheeled-Office.html) whose retail price is $395.
When I wrote to IRV'S to ask for a return and the shipping cost ($200) between China and USA I was rejected.
I felt very angry, IRV'S LUGGAGE sent a wrong item to me and refused to pay for the shipping cost and their fault.
I didn't ask for any other compensate but the shipping cost and I was rejected.  I love to shopping at USA online stores but IRV'S LUGGAGE made me so disappointed!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2012 10:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/-Irvs-Luggage/Mount-Prospect-Illinois-/Irvs-Luggage-IRVS-shipped-wrong-TUMI-carry-on-and-wont-assume-the-responsibility-of-s-932332. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Irv's Luggage

#1 General Comment

Wrong Person

AUTHOR: Diana - (USA)

I filed 1 rip off report about a penny auciton website called Ragingbid.com.  I pulled up my account and found a complaint letter about luggage.
I live in California and have no idea why there is a complaint report filed under my account.

Please remove this report from a woman in China.