Complaint Review: Jason Mcneely

• Updated: Wed, January 30, 2013

• Reported By: Ritchie — Elizabethtown Kentucky United States of America
Jason Mcneely
Internet, Colorado United States of America

Jason Mcneely Deltha Corporation,Marqette Home& School Association,Ramirez C. Elizabeth Attempted to buy 2 antique lamps from me,they sent a check for $2000.00 and wanted me to deposit it in my ATM account and then have the bank send the balance after my deduction to they're movers for t Internet, Colorado

I have a pair of antique lamps for sale and a person named Jason Mcneely contacted me for them offering $100.00 over the sale price if  I would hold the lamps and cash a check from his secretary that would pay me and pay the mover to pick them up.
The check came and it was for $1750.00 more than my part. I was to deposit it in my ATM account then have the bank send the mover the rest Western Union.
I had the bank run the check and the bank account it was wrote on was closed.
I also a few days earlier received a check for the same amount but from a different state and company that account was open but didnt have any funds in it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2013 03:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/-Jason-Mcneely/Internet-Colorado-/Jason-Mcneely-Deltha-CorporationMarqette-Home-School-AssociationRamirez-C-Elizabeth-1006283. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jason Mcneely