Complaint Review: Laguna Grove Financial & Insurance Services/Dennis Singh

• Updated: Wed, April 23, 2014

• Reported By: Lois — Marietta Georgia
Laguna Grove Financial & Insurance Services/Dennis Singh
9245 Laguna Springs Dr Suite 200 Elk Grove, California USA

Laguna Grove Financial & Insurance Services/Dennis Singh Dennis Singh is a Rip Off!!!! Elk Grove California

Dennis Singh who represents Laguna Grove Financial & Insurance Services is a RIP OFF.  I worked for him for about a month and he not only breached the contract he also didn't pay me for the services rendered. He had a nerve to email me and ask me for personal information he had no right to ask me for and when I in turn told him he had no right to ask me for the personal information he turned around and said I am not going to pay you then.  I would recommend not doing ANY kind of business with this man or company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2014 10:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/-Laguna-Grove-Financial-Insurance-ServicesDennis-Singh/Elk-Grove-California-95758/Laguna-Grove-Financial-Insurance-ServicesDennis-Singh-Dennis-Singh-is-a-Rip-Off-1141066. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Laguna Grove Financial & Insurance Services/Dennis Singh