Complaint Review: Lamoreaux Justice Center

• Updated: Sat, September 10, 2011

• Reported By: karla — Orange California USA
Lamoreaux Justice Center
341 The City Drive South Internet United States of America

Lamoreaux Justice Center Judge Cheri Pham Unfair Judge in O.C. issues custody to abusive ex-husband who's only goal in life is to harm ex wife And Her Innocent 4 yr old son Internet

*Consumer Comment: Cheri Pham is an Awesome Judge

*Author of original report: UNFAIR JUDGE MAKES IN ORANGE COUNTY CA GIVES FULL CUSTODY TO AN ABUSIVE AND VIOLENT DAD

Hello and thanks for your time and patience. I have done all but receive no results. im a mother in dyer need of help. i lost my child to a domestic violence criminal who has abused not only minors but family as well. The judge by the name of Cheri Pham did not listen or take into consideration the thoughts and comments that i as a mother had to say. I was tormented by the decision that she made after even hearing that their was a childmolestation investigation against the father. I was torn away from my child as the judge gave the rulling to the father as to : 5 yr Restraining order. [continued below]....
..... with out vissitation, or even the chance for either me or my child hear our voice. please i ask that this be brought in the publics eye as it may occur to any parent or guardian. Please help me bring this to justice. I am a well aware that the father has connection within the OC sheriffs as to in the court as well. I look foward to hearing any info as to this matter as your opinion may help at this point of heart ache.

I was told that I could not have any visitations with my son nor can my family.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2011 03:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/-Lamoreaux-Justice-Center/internet/Lamoreaux-Justice-Center-Judge-Cheri-Pham-Unfair-Judge-in-OC-issues-custody-to-abusive-743306. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lamoreaux Justice Center

Cheri Pham is an Awesome Judge

AUTHOR: Richard - ()

The idiot filing this slandrous report against Judge Pham must be a complete moron. This is one of the finest Judges I have ever seen.

Here's my story:

My wife was trying to get a frivolous restraining order against me in order to get custody of our daughter (our daughter doesn't even want to be with her mom), and Judge Pham saw right through this ruse.

I think that a restraining order is a good thing for someone that is actually being abused, but the amount of people using this as a tool to gain an edge in a divorce, or a way to move the husband out of the way in order to move in the new boyfriend, has gotten way out of control.

Thank God for Judges like Cheri Pham who saw this for what it really was.

Regarding the lunatic filing this complete BS has obviously lost her mind. Writing about horrible white people that are out to get her and the rest of the world. Did she even realize that Judge Pham is Asian???

Furthermore, why is it ALWAYS when women are writing about the children, it's always "my son" or "my daughter"? Never, "our" son or daughter, like men are second class citizens when it comes to the children.

I understand that there are maybe more deadbeat dads than moms, but that doesn't mean ever man is a deadbeat, and reading what and how this person writes about Judge Pham, it appears to me that Pham made the right call because it sounds like you've lost your marbles.

Race war indeed! Please, call us when the space shuttles lands.

AUTHOR: kway - (USA)

Unfair Judge in O.C. issues custody to abusive ex-husband who's only goal in life is to harm ex wife and her 4yr old son  what im appealing at this time. is the right and chance to gain custody so i could once again hold and have him out of harms way.  Hello and thanks for your time and patience. I have done all but receive no results. im a mother in dyer need of help. i lost my child to a domestic violence criminal who has abused not only minors but family as well. The judge by the name of Cheri Pham did not listen or take into consideration the thoughts and comments that i as a mother had to say. I was tormented by the decision that she made after even hearing that their was a childmolestation investigation against the father. I was torn away from my child as the judge gave the rulling to the father as to : 5 yr Restraining order. with out vissitation, or even the chance for either me or my child hear our voice. please i ask that this be brought in the publics eye as it may occur to any parent or guardian. Please help me bring this to justice. I am a well aware that the father has connection within the OC sheriffs as to in the court as well. I look foward to hearing any info as to this matter as your opinion may help at this point of heart ache. I was told that I could not have any visitations with my son nor can my family.  I was told that my family cannot contact my son and that because my family contact my son I am in violation of my court order.  I have not spoken to my son since January 02 of 2011 and I know my son is suffering spiritually, emotionally, mentally and physically.  this matter is on the verge of exploding into a full scale race riot. I have exhausted all my legal avenues in order to have my son return to his family.  The end result of all this unethical conduct has my family not being able to see or talk with my son for close to a year.  I believe that this matter is based on the prejudice, arrogance and stupidity of this particular group of hateful white Americans.  I believe this matter is on the verge of sparking the worse race riot in Amercia history and that allot of innocent white children can be harm because the hate of other white Americans.  I believe that I am forced to protect my son from this group of hatefule white people and that would lead to other innocent white people being harm.  I believe that this group of white Amercians are a threat to public safety and that threat is about to escalate into a situation that will be unforgivable.  I am writing you today for your support, because I know that this group of hateful white people are inciting racial tension. I know that they have violated my civil rights and civil liberties as well as my son