Complaint Review: Latin America Enterprises Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, May 15, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, May 15, 2013

• Reported By: hollowaytre — Charleston South Carolina
Latin America Enterprises Inc.
1900 N.N 97th Avenue - suite # 051 Doral, Florida USA

Latin America Enterprises Inc., Patricio (Patrick) Miligaria, Claudio Acevedo Gordillo tourists, Doral Florida

I bought a SIM card from the Barajas airport, and put a considerable amount of money on it, because I was going to be living there for a whle. I wasn't informed about the strange system of calling calling and waiting for a call back until after I'd bought it.

I was asked to send in a refund form, which I did, and was assured I'd receive a refund. Suffice it to say, six months later, I've received nothing. Now that I call and send emails, I don't receive any responses, despite having been assured several times that I was on some "urgent refund list."

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2013 01:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/-Latin-America-Enterprises-Inc/Doral-Florida/Latin-America-Enterprises-Inc-Patricio-Patrick-Miligaria-Claudio-Acevedo-Gordillo-t-1051198. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Latin America Enterprises Inc.