Complaint Review: Lexington Law

• Updated: Thu, September 13, 2012

• Reported By: Unhappy — Hermitage Tennessee United States of America
Lexington Law

Lexington Law These people are frauds! Internet

My husband and I were contacted by Lexington Law firm after searching for houses online. We were excited at the prospect of owning our own home, but our credit score was a bit low. Lexington said they could help us get our scores up enough to qualify for a home buyers loan and gave us our credit scores. The quoted my husbands at a 617 and mine at a 579. When we went to the loan officer, we got our REAL credit scores. My husbands is a 587 and mine is in the low 500s. So Lexington lied about our scores in order to get us to retain their "services". Then, they overcharged us from the price they quoted, to which I was told that they would NOT be refunding. So I canceled the services with them. And after doing a bit of research, found out that they still dipped into peoples bank accounts after cancellation. I called my bank to cancel my card so they couldn't get into my account. Well, the bank screwed up and linked my new card to my old account and Lexington took out an addition 200 dollars, a month AFTER. I canceled their services. I called and was told that I did not word the cancellation properly, and I would not be receiving a refund. The caused my bank account to go into overdraft, and my real bills to bounce. To top that off, they were the reason my daughter didn't receive a present for her birthday. These arrogant jerks take advantage of people that are looking to improve their lives. That isn't right. The pass themselves off as BBB certified, which they are not. I don't think I'm asking for anything that isn't mine. I want my money back that they had no right to take, and the overdraft fees that were incurred because of them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2012 07:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/-Lexington-Law/internet/Lexington-Law-These-people-are-frauds-Internet-940540. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lexington Law