Complaint Review: MARKETINGSOFTSOLUTIONS BAKU AZ

• Updated: Tue, March 15, 2011

• Reported By: Teresa Dunlap — Ringgold Georgia United States of America
MARKETINGSOFTSOLUTIONS BAKU AZ
cant locate dont know, Georgia United States of America

MARKETINGSOFTSOLUTIONS BAKU AZ MARKETINGSOFTSOLUTIONS BAKU AZ scammed me dont know , Georgia

I was using my computer when I was assaulted with a scan tool that reported my computer was infected with a trogan virus.  My system locked up and a screen appeared covering my whole screen.  I was not able to scan my system for viruses or spy ware as I had no control of my computer.  I was then (on screen) given an option to clean my system or purchase a virus tool priced at $59.95, $69.95 or $79.95 and my swystem would be cleaned and virus free.  I tried for 2 hours to scan my system to no avail.  I then felt hostage to the virus and paid the fee of $59.95.  My system immeadiatly cleared and all systems were normal. I did not receive a download or icon for my computer nor was I givin a website or address from Marketing Soft Solutions.  My Bank account was charged $59.95  due to the fact that I was not given the option of buying the software voluntaryly.  I resent being strong armed by being forced to purchase an item I have no knowledge of or option to decline the product.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2011 09:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/-MARKETINGSOFTSOLUTIONS-BAKU-AZ/dont-know-Georgia-/MARKETINGSOFTSOLUTIONS-BAKU-AZ-MARKETINGSOFTSOLUTIONS-BAKU-AZ-scammed-me-dont-know--706210. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MARKETINGSOFTSOLUTIONS BAKU AZ