Complaint Review: MDES-Win Job Center Indianola, MS

• Updated: Sat, August 02, 2014

• Reported By: Sarah52 — Belzoni Mississippi
MDES-Win Job Center Indianola, MS
226 N. Martin Luther King Drive Indianola, Mississippi USA

MDES-Win Job Center Indianola, MS Carolyn Eubanks, Employment Interviewer II -Allegedly Carolyn Eubanks used my job interview information, and started having an affair with my fiance' Indianola Mississippi

Carolyn Eubanks, Employment Interviewer II, my former job counselor at the MDES-Win Job Center asked me, Sarah, for Sex in a text, making unwanted sexual advances at me  April 20, 2014.  I told the Justice Court Judge Carolyn Eubanks was insane!

I also wrote on the affidavit, 5/14, that Carolyn used information from my job interviews and then contacted my fiance, Willie Henderson and has allegedly been having intimate relationships with my man since June 23, 2009, until 2014.

Carolyn Eubanks been "Back Stabbing", and "Black Listing" me all this time while serving as my professional job reference and allegedly cost me to lose a job in her office totaling at least $115,000.00 in lost income for me!!! I took Willie Henderson (pictured- to her house (pictured 2008), and she Lustfully hugged in right in front of my face in front of me in 2008, and I told the Judge I believe Carolyn Eubanks had sexually encounters with my boyfriend, Willie Henderson and that was unethical.!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2014 10:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/-MDES-Win-Job-Center-Indianola-MS/Indianola-Mississippi-38751/MDES-Win-Job-Center-Indianola-MS-Carolyn-Eubanks-Employment-Interviewer-II-Allegedly-1166890. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MDES-Win Job Center Indianola, MS