Complaint Review: MORGAN & ASSOCIATE'S STATE ATTORNEY'S OFFICE MIAMI, FL. FLORIDA, 33133 UNITED STATES.

• Submitted: Mon, July 07, 2014
  • Updated: Mon, July 07, 2014

• Reported By: gmcman87 — Sheboygan Wisconsin
state Attorneys office Miami, Florida USA

MORGAN & ASSOCIATE'S STATE ATTORNEY'S OFFICE MIAMI, FL. FLORIDA, 33133 UNITED STATES. Michael WatsonCash Advance JOSEPH FOSTER I owe $750.00 CASE NO 4100-2014 contact me on March 8 2014 if i don't settle today i will be sued and have to pay 6300.00 and strict law enforcement Miami Florida

*Consumer Comment: Exact same docket number

Hi so I recieved an email today from a Michael Watson, informing me I owe $750.00 dollars, due to a unpaid cash advance. This was very weird because I have never gotten a cash advance. I called the Number on the bottom of the email under the words Miami State Attorneys office and it didnt ring.

I got online and started typing names from the email phone numbers etc.  This website came up there is a case number in my email and the report I read on here had the same number so that raised a flag, then i saw the amount that the person suposidly owed. $750.00. This is strange to me because i dont use my email for spam, it also said they have contacted me by phone and i didnt answer.

Ive had the same number for years now. The email was threating me with strict law enforcement and that the are contacting my place of employment and would take my whole check till it was paid .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2014 12:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/-MORGAN-ASSOCIATES-STATE-ATTORNEYS-OFFICE-MIAMI-FL-FLORIDA-33133-UNITED-STATES/Miami-Florida-33133/MORGAN-ASSOCIATES-STATE-ATTORNEYS-OFFICE-MIAMI-FL-FLORIDA-33133-UNITED-STATES-Mi-1160129. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MORGAN & ASSOCIATE'S STATE ATTORNEY'S OFFICE MIAMI, FL. FLORIDA, 33133 UNITED STATES.

Exact same docket number

AUTHOR: Rhonda - ()

Please note that my wife also got the EXACT same email from this guy with the same exact docket number. I also found them sending this to people in New York with the same docket number. They are a scam.