Complaint Review: Merchant Care LLC / First Business LLC

• Updated: Thu, August 01, 2013

• Reported By: George — Woodbridge Virginia
Merchant Care LLC / First Business LLC
300 W Osborn Road Phoenix, Arizona USA

Merchant Care LLC / First Business LLC Do you really want to do business with these people? Phoenix Arizona

This is to report on a possible scam by Merchant Care, LLC.  Read my report before sending them money.  Then you be the judge.

I was contacted by Merchant Care LLC  in April 2013.  It sounded pretty good.  I was to submit leads for merchant account conversion, which would follow up within 72 hours for conversion.  I would receive 1% of the monthly customer card swipe, $50 for programming their terminals, $500 for any new terminals, and 2% of any cash advances.  They would give the customer 2% over the negotiated swipe rate to pay back the no-interest loan, no matter how long it took.

Like I said, a good deal.

I first noticed a problem when the leads I submitted stopped appearing in the back office after May 8.  When I called about the problem, I got what became the company mantra, "I can assure you that your leads are being called".  Well, two of the leads were my friends, and they said that they'd never been called.  That coupled with the fact that my leads had disappeared told me that the leads were going elsewhere.  Nobody seemed to have any data on that.

Finally I called last week to hear that there was another "trouble ticket" on my site, and that I should wait until Wednesday to put on some more leads to see if they appeared in my back office.  When they didn’t, I called the company and asked to speak to the highest supervisor.  Denise, the next highest supervisor, had refused to put me in touch with anybody over her.  But I got someone else who gave me Andrew's number.

When I finally reached him, he was exceedingly rude.  All he told me of any consequence was that the bank they had been dealing with had gone bankrupt, and that all of my leads were lost.  I would have to resubmit my old hears. Then he started screaming and hung up on me.

If you're going to throw your money at a company make sure that they are at least professional.  The only reason I would continue to try to do any business with this company is that their plan at least sounds good, and that if they were to get rid of the clowns they've got up there they'd have a real company.  Until that time I would recommend that you NOT invest with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2013 12:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/-Merchant-Care-LLC-First-Business-LLC-/Phoenix-Arizona/Merchant-Care-LLC-First-Business-LLC-Do-you-really-want-to-do-business-with-these-pe-1072123. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Merchant Care LLC / First Business LLC