Complaint Review: Metro Entertainment

• Reported By: ANONYMOUS — CARMEL Indiana United States of America
Metro Entertainment
CARMEL, Indiana United States of America

Metro Entertainment THIS COMPANY IS AN ABSOLUTE RIPOFF CARMEL, Indiana

The company known as Metro Entertainment is a complete ripoff.  I certainly hope you read this before you purchase tickets.  I purchased tickets in row C center stage.  The company called me the next day and informed me that the tickets I purchased had an obstructed view and wanted to move me to row B.  I agreed!  Well, when I received my tickets,  guess what,  they were in row L.  Whereupon, I called the company and was informed that that was not the situation and they would not change my tickets or refund my money.  So  RIPOFF central has been located !

Don't buy anything from Metro Entertainment!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2012 10:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/-Metro-Entertainment/CARMEL-Indiana-46033/Metro-Entertainment-THIS-COMPANY-IS-AN-ABSOLUTE-RIPOFF-CARMEL-Indiana-945125. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Metro Entertainment